Thank you to the lovely Lissa from The Lissa Chronicles for the Liebster Award. How nice to have someone publicly recommend you, for whatever reason. I’m fair chuffed.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Random Facts about me
- I’m 30 years old and still suck my thumb
- I find any pattern with brown and orange in it aesthetically pleasing
- I am the youngest of 4 children
- I get overly excited about the smallest of things
- I am a self-confessed Soap addict (Soap Opera’s.. Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders)
- I have a wide circle of friends, and love every one of them for completely different reasons
- When I’m not watching soaps I try to spend my time productively
- My Gran and Grandpa are my biggest role models
- I have 3 nephews and 3 nieces. They are all awesome
- When I was in Primary 4 I won a competition for reciting a poem by Robert Burns
- I played in a samba band for around 3 years
My questions to answer:
- Why do you blog? I notice interesting stuff around me, and always seem to be pondering things – a blog was a cool way of documenting my thoughts and observations. The content seems to have changed a lot in the past few months, it appears I have more to say when following a prompt than off my own back.
- What do you do for fun? I crochet, socialise with my friends, sing ALL OF THE TIME and exercise.
- Who is your favorite person and why? Too difficult! I have too many favourite people. I have about ten people who make this neat little circle around my heart. They keep me safe and happy. If I narrowed it down to two it would be my Grand Parents.
- What is your favorite book and why? The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. It had me crying within a few pages – how amazing is that? It’s a meaty read, but definitely worth it.
- What makes you laugh? Everything! People being themselves, and letting silly stuff happen.
- What makes you cry or sad? Bullying makes me sad. Lots of things make me cry, in particular acts of love. I think I’m broody, as I’m getting more emotional. Ugh.
- What is your favorite television show? Emmerdale….(sorry)
- What’s your favorite post on your own blog? Leaving Something Behind It’s not a popular post in the blog world, but I like the content.
- What is your favorite season? Autumn! Lots of beautiful colours!
- What is your favorite food? Right now my favourite meal is simply a baked potato with tuna and salad. Which is weird because I used to hate tuna, and wasnt very fond of salad leaves!
- Where do you write? At my desk at work (uh oh…) or in my living room at home.
Questions for my nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- Would you consider yourself a writer?
- If you have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What type of music do you like?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Who do you love, and why?
- What is your most favourite thing to do?
- What morals do you live your life by?
- Whats your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite quote?
Jeeeeeesssss ohhh!! This post is massive. If you have stayed with me this far – thank you. Here are the blogs I recommend. This was a hard choice, and I think some may have already been chosen, but hey, that’s testament to their content and inspiration.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do.