I woke up to that warm fuzzy feeling you get when a fellow blogger has nominated you for an award, thank you Lissa! You have made me feel like that twice, thank you! If you haven’t yet read any posts over at the Lissa Chronicles, I’d do so now, you will always find a well written pleasant read with chunks of personal worldly wisdom! Is it cheating if Lissa is one of my ‘Awardees?’
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
.3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
All about me
- I bought a Darts Board on Friday night and I’m probably way more excited about it than I should be. I already have ‘Darts Arm’.
- I’m trying to get fit and have so far lost just under a stone, yet I’m still a size 14!
- I used to party A LOT, and while I do still love a good shindig my mind-set is shifting slightly and I’m appreciating the more wholesome things in life more
- I have a massive wealth of crap jokes on tap to tell who ever is willing to listen
- The wee people in my life mean more than the world to me, and inspire me more than anything
- I love morning spooning
- I have received 3 blog awards and have felt humbled to be nominated. I also feel a bit wary about nominating further recipients as I don’t want anyone to feel they HAVE to follow the rules! If I have nominated you and you have been nominated before and therefore don’t want to do it again, please be happy in the knowledge that you have been multi-nominated because you’re gallus!!
My final one is from a personal friend who has recently started blogging. She is the mum from THIS post. She is an inspiring person, even though she probably wouldn’t like to admit it, and therefore I have no doubt that her blog will develop into something awesome and inspiring. One to watch!
Continue being you, and spreading some love and light 🙂
inspiring present participle of in·spire (Verb)