I thought the goals I set for last week would have been quite easy… but it turns out I didn’t meet my own target!
- Go to 3 gym classes – 3 Metafit classes, a swim and a DVD at home. Yay!
- Wash the kitchen floor – Completed! (This should be done as standard though, not a goal!)
- Complete 3 rounds of the crochet blanket – Does 1 and a half count?
- Visit one friend that I haven’t seen in over 3 weeks – Done and dusted
- Spend a minimum of one hour learning Italian – Fail! I couldn’t get my program to work. I contacted my library today and the staff have ordered a language pack from another library. Hopefully this will arrive soon, so I can start before we go to Sardinia!
Goals for week starting 22nd April:
- Go to at least 3 gym classes
- Swim 20 lengths in one swimming session
- Don’t spend all of my money on Friday night so I can make it to a birthday party on Saturday
- Complete 2 (and a half) rounds of my crochet blanket
- Take part in 3 Daily Prompt writing tasks
These goals look easy again! They are all tasks that I want to do, and things that I enjoy when I’m actually doing them yet I have had to list them as goals because I often get caught up in nothing in particular and forget what I want to be doing. Apart from the gym. I have been gymming it regularly for months now, and it has become a habit. So much so that if I miss a few days I feel it, and actually miss it. Going regularly will ALWAYS be one of my goals.
I made this inspiration board to motivate me at the beginning, as I found it tough to stay focussed.