Thank you Wiley for passing the WordPress Family Blogger Award onto me. It’s an award recognising our fellow bloggers, the people we know only through the words they write. Only? I use it lightly – I know so much about so many people through the world they share on here.
I also received recognition in the form of the Liebster Award from Peace.Love, Great Country Music.
I love my online community – it’s growing every day and I struggle to keep up with posts from everyone! Why we have all chosen to share a bit of ourselves with strangers, I don’t know. Just like I can’t pinpoint the exact moment these same strangers became friends.
I’m going to cheat a bit and nominate blogs for both awards, the nominees are free to display both award logo’s or only recognise one, whatever suits 🙂
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do! Each one is very different, and that is one of the things I love about WordPress we are united by a common element and free to celebrate our differences. I learn new stuff every day!
I’ll create a second post tomorrow to expand on the rules of the Liebster Award and answer my questions 🙂